Webmaster speaking

Hey there! This is your newly-elected webmaster Ryan Cheah blogging in the very 1st post after the AGM held yesterday afternoon. Well, I'm thrilled to have a position in the commitee, although initially I was thinking what is a webmaster as is sounded like Spiderman or some characters from DotA.

Although my job is mainly to update this blog with articles written by our journalists, photos and videos of events, I may (or should..) add in a paragraph or two about upcoming events and notifications too, so that means I'll be writing something here as well. Do you guys prefer seeing me writing with more fun or take it more seriously? The former means that I may add words like lol and haha; while in the latter you may expect a more essay-to-be-submitted-to-Mr Leong type.

Anyway, this post is not going to be permanent and will be deleted if majority of the members felt that it will interfere with the content of the blog. This is just a warm-up post by the way; and finally all the best to all IAD and DipID students who are preparing for their upcoming final presentation.